Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Germany Wins At Manufacturing — For Now
(01-08-2018, 06:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Stick to memes.   You have shown time and again you haven’t a clu on this topic and many others.    

Matt and I both know what going on the difference is I believe in individual free nations  and he believes in the United States of Europe led by the Germans.

Well, I tried to be nice.

(01-08-2018, 02:32 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I used foul language because it is the most accurate description of your statements: bullshit. I read an essay, recently, titled "No, You’re Not Entitled to Your Opinion" that is a very good discussion of things that happen on here. You're entitled to an opinion insofar as you can argue it, and by argue I mean provide evidence. That is what good argumentation is all about, not mindlessly repeating claims without any sort of backing.

Now, if you would like to have a discussion about all of this and provide evidence (not opinion pieces as you typically provide) about how things are going in the EU and Germany being the cause, feel free. I will wait for such evidence to be provided to support your claims before engaging in this discussion further.

And I don't love the German government. I'm actually anti-Merkel. She is neoliberal, she is center-right, and she is not concerned about the welfare of the citizenry that need that concern the most. I am not a fan of the CDU/CSU in any way.

I suppose insults are better than swearing. Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Germany Wins At Manufacturing — For Now - GMDino - 01-08-2018, 06:46 PM