Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's How Much Last Night's Performance Concerns Me
(08-25-2015, 06:21 PM)McC Wrote: When he plays well, of course his psyche is in a good place.  Did you really just ask that?

I'm talking about how quickly it can fall apart if a little bad happens.  And, so often, it starts with him and it grows and grows and takes him to a really shattered place.

The whole team sukked but no one else has coaches talking about we're expecting leadership from him.  No one else has the whole world saying the same thing about him.  Forty wins?  Great.  Four straight playoffs?  Also great.
But the legacy is made in the playoffs.

Everybody else has a chimp on their backs.  Andy has King Kong.

And look at what coaches have done.  Get rid of it quick.  No, extend plays.  Be a leader.  Do this, now do this.  It can crush a guy.  Especially a mild mannered good guy.  They've done everything but let him be him and find the best way to use that and let the chips fall where they may.

We'll see what happens the next time a thing or two go wrong.  It's not just an Andy thing.  It's a Bengal thing.  They have raised letting things go south to an art form.  It's their disease.  It's their Achilles Heel.  And the brightest light is pointed right at 14.  That's a lot to stand up to.

Holy friggin crap, that's a pretty detailed analysis of a guys psyche.  Are you a psychologist?  Licensed counselor?  Do you specialized in sports ego? 

What a serious load of crap you posted.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's How Much Last Night's Performance Concerns Me - Stewy - 08-26-2015, 10:05 AM