Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end
(01-10-2018, 08:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We pay Harold Goodwin and i will have some optimism, this guy is just what we need at O-line coach. He is not one
dimensional like PA was, he can coach up run blocking and pass blocking. This would be huge for this team as PA
could only coach pass blocking and still his guys kept their hands too low and quit at times.

I just hope Marv has demands for FA and we go after a top tier O-lineman to really free up the draft.

We do this and things will be looking pretty good IMHO.

We still won 7 games last year with that shitty O-line, i think we can win enough to maybe win a Playoff game with
a good O-line. I really like our RB's and maybe our new WR coach can get something out of either Ross, Boyd, Malone
or Core.

Our Defense is pretty stacked and young, i still have high hopes for Billings. Have really high hopes for Will Jax,
Lawson, Willis and Dennard.

We need major help at LB and safety (which we won't get because Shawn Williams will continue to be the biggest ripoff on the team because, hey, we drafted him).  WJIII is a star.  Dennard proves he belongs.  Adam Jones is gone (good riddance) and maybe Austin will leave MJ where he actually helped (at DT on passing downs).  

Heading in to next season, the big question (again) will be:  Can this offense score 24 points a game?  If the lack of separation from the WRs isn't addressed (Lafell gone, Ross playing) and they think they can just smoke-and-mirror it with talk of how re-dedicated AJ Green will be, then you can forget anything but another 5-7 win season.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end - SHRacerX - 01-11-2018, 10:43 AM