Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end
(01-11-2018, 06:59 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 27 years under Mike Brown, and 15 years under Marvin Lewis, and there's still a large contingent of fans who keep thinking they will.

If this board had any more optimism, we would all start spontaneously start pooping rainbows.

The optimism is just relative.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As for the OP... sucker.

You are why Mike Brown gives all the fans a double middle finger and brings back Lewis for his 16th season, because they give a couple "huzzah, huzzah" press conferences, hire a crappy coach or two, and tell you how THIS time everything is going to change.... and you're eating it up.

Life is hard.  People need outlets.  What's the harm?  Does it lessen the quality of your existence if somebody else wants to believe? 

There used to be a saying.  People don't use it much any more because it's the opposite of how they want to conduct themselves these days.   But I'll dust it off anyway.

Live and let live.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I went from doom and gloom to optimistic since season end - McC - 01-11-2018, 09:13 PM