Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
After 30 years in U.S., Michigan illegal deported to Mexico
(01-16-2018, 02:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Shame on the previous administration for simply kicking the can down the road; instead of doing something. Now this administration says no more BS, pass something or they are going back and somehow they are viewed as "targeting illegals".

My heart breaks for the family, but there are worse things in the world. The article stats the wife is retired and I assume that comes with a pension. That pension might go a little further South of the Border than in Detroit.

Our friends who are in a similar boat have already made the decision that if he has to go back to Mexico they will all move with him. I know if this ever was an issue we had to deal with we would just move to Belarus.

I don’t see why this woman didn’t go as well unless they got some false hope from their attorney/paralegal doing their paperwork. They should know they can easily do the CR-1 from abroad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: After 30 years in U.S., Michigan illegal deported to Mexico - StLucieBengal - 01-16-2018, 03:02 PM