Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid
(05-21-2015, 05:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There are pics of docs in this article plus the ad looking for protestors.   I hate using info wars but they have it all in one place

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-list-shows-ferguson-protesters-paid-by-soros-front-group/

I'm glad to see the truth of this matter coming to light. Didn't anyone else find it strange that the bulk of the people being arresting during the looting and violence in Ferguson, were not from the area? Judging by the tweets in the comments section, of the article in the OP, those people definitely must have been under the impression that they were going to get paid to go cause pandemonium in Ferguson.

People can dismiss this as just "Right Wing Propaganda", but hey, someone has to have the guts and decency to bring this things to light. You sure as heck can't count on the mainstream media to tell you about it.

Speaking of "Right Wing" new sources.. Does anyone even realize that the news isn't even supposed to be biased? It's just the news, a telling of events. When ratings came into play, every news source at that time went straight for the human interest stories. Why? Because a good tear jerker draws a crowd in a hurry. What happened? Political minds noticed that those type of stories were a great way to divert a populations attention away from what politicians were up to. Kudos to Rupert Murdoch for creating Fox News to combat the Liberal Propaganda Machine. And, if you check the ratings, Fox is America's most trusted news source. Now, I hardly watch Fox news anymore, I just like that they are there to keep the mainstream on their toes.

If you ask me, the BEST source to find any unbiased news without slant to either side? Matt Drudge.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid - SunsetBengal - 05-21-2015, 06:29 PM