Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lie: Democrats Say They're Deeply Concerned About Trump's 'Racism' On Immigration.
(01-16-2018, 04:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The guy who decided to end DACA and use it as a bargaining chip is the one playing politics with it. 

Sorry, but that's how politics works.  The GOP is in power, they have the right to govern as the people voted them in.  The Dems can either compromise or get nothing they want, betting that they will be in a better position after the 2018 elections.  There is no way around the factual point that the Dems are willing to shut down the federal government in an effort to help people who are in the country illegally.  Also, the D in DACA stands for deferred, meaning it was never supposed to be a permanent solution.

I feel bad for people in that position, but I also don't think the United States is the only country in the world that should have no say in who is allowed within it's borders.  If you allowed it there'd be 500 million Chinese people who would move here tomorrow.  I don't see anyone advocating for that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lie: Democrats Say They're Deeply Concerned About Trump's 'Racism' On Immigration. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-16-2018, 08:43 PM