Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid
(05-21-2015, 05:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There are pics of docs in this article plus the ad looking for protestors.   I hate using info wars but they have it all in one place

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-list-shows-ferguson-protesters-paid-by-soros-front-group/

The ad is the same as we have been discussing about the travel money. The documents are mostly for reimbursements and travel expenses for organizers. Maybe I am misunderstanding the claims, but this doesn't show evidence of them sending buses of paid protestors to Ferguson with salaries. What I see is no different than what occurs in any other activist group on any side of the aisle when it comes to expenses.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid - Belsnickel - 05-21-2015, 06:35 PM