Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
After 30 years in U.S., Michigan illegal deported to Mexico
(01-18-2018, 11:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You mean the "stance" of telling lies about the rate of criminal activity of Mexican immigrants?

Or the "stance" of claiming marchers chanting "Blood and soil" are good people?

Or the "stance" that involves falsely claiming that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims?

Or the "stance" that involves posting fake anti-muslim propaganda videos produced by the UK version of the KKK?

These comments about African countries compared to white countries is just the latest of a long line of patently racists comments.  Trump has gone out of his way to spread total lies about minorities.  If he had not done this over and over again then some of us might give him the benefit of the doubt on his most recent comments.

But one thing you are correct about.  I strongly disagree with the clearly racists "stance" of the Trump administration and that is the reason I accuse him of "hating a population" when he favors white countries over African countries.

He was actually talking about a member (well, I guess ex-member now) of this forum; not Trump.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: After 30 years in U.S., Michigan illegal deported to Mexico - bfine32 - 01-18-2018, 12:13 PM