Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries
(01-23-2018, 11:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: This is right out of Trump's playbook:  Blame the leaker and try to obfuscate what they leaked.

If the POTUS didn't say what he said all he had to do was say what he DID say.  He can't because he'd be lying.  Again.

Don't want people to say you are a crappy person who says awful thing then don't be a crappy person who says awful things instead of blaming the people who repeat the crappy things you say.

I know nothing of Trump's playbook; however, you can call it whatever you want, but there's only one reason Durbin mentioned what was said in that meeting and it had nothing to with protecting those under DACA. I have voiced my objection with Durbin's tactic from the beginning. Too many folks try to excuse their bad behavior because others are behaving badly.

I freely admit that Trump is not PC; however, it doesn't make him a crappy person. Well at least not to everyone
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - bfine32 - 01-23-2018, 11:49 PM