Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries
(01-23-2018, 11:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know nothing of Trump's playbook; however, you can call it whatever you want, but there's only one reason Durbin mentioned what was said in that meeting and it had nothing to with protecting those under DACA. I have voiced my objection with Durbin's tactic from the beginning. Too many folks try to excuse their bad behavior because others are behaving badly.

Maybe he was just honestly appalled. like that other source that also existed if I remember correctly.

Or it was tactics. Then I might understand it too. Show the Republicans who they are faced with, whose lead they want to follow. As long as in their view their initiative has to come from Trump, there is no DACA deal, even I can see that from far away. Hence the only way is to make a deal in Congress without much WH involvement and face Trump with a bill to sign. To me, that makes sense.
As for objecting the tactics if it were just tactics, isn't it at least equally objectionable to then lie about the comments on behalf of a lieing president, like Tom Cotton and whoever else did. Or like Trump of course.
A woman called Kirstjen Nielsen of all names then claims she wouldn't know if Norwegians were predominantly white. No way Durbin acted as ridiculous as that.

(01-23-2018, 11:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I freely admit that Trump is not PC; however, it doesn't make him a crappy person. Well at least not to everyone

This isn't about PC. A false flag is what you call that I guess.
As for Trump being crappy, how often can someone get the benefit of the doubt. What if he is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - hollodero - 01-24-2018, 01:06 AM