Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries
(01-24-2018, 01:06 AM)hollodero Wrote: Maybe he was just honestly appalled. like that other source that also existed if I remember correctly.

Or it was tactics. Then I might understand it too. Show the Republicans who they are faced with, whose lead they want to follow.  As long as in their view their initiative has to come from Trump, there is no DACA deal, even I can see that from far away. Hence the only way is to make a deal in Congress without much WH involvement and face Trump with a bill to sign. To me, that makes sense.
As for objecting the tactics if it were just tactics, isn't it at least equally objectionable to then lie about the comments on behalf of a lieing president, like Tom Cotton and whoever else did. Or like Trump of course.
A woman called Kirstjen Nielsen of all names then claims she wouldn't know if Norwegians were predominantly white. No way Durbin acted as ridiculous as that.

This isn't about PC. A false flag is what you call that I guess.
As for Trump being crappy, how often can someone get the benefit of the doubt. What if he is.

Ain't it a bytch when someone tells the truth about somebody?  How fair is that?!?!

If only Durbin read Trump's playbook and just made stuff up with no facts to support it.

Much better and much less "PC".

But the right wing noise machine has to spin it that it's not what the President SAID it's that someone REPEATED it.  Such a joke.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - GMDino - 01-24-2018, 09:38 AM