Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man arrested, accused of threatening to kill CNN employees
(01-24-2018, 12:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Do you believe it when Trump says it?  if not then your words in this thread come across as slightly hypocritical. 

No one said they didn't matter.  What was said is that blaming him for the actions of a mentally disturbed individual is inane.  When that nut killed Tiller I did lay some, small, blame at the feet of Bill O'Reilly for labeling Tiller as a killer of children and frequently lambasting Tiller on his show.  There's an enormous difference between labeling someone a baby killer and labeling an organization as "fake news".  If you want to kill someone because they put out fake news then you're the problem, not the person labeling CNN.

I specifically referenced the President labeling them an "enemy of the people". I think that's dangerous and I think it has consequences. As does a sitting Republican Senator, so much that they said so on the floor of the Senate a few days ago. Not that Flake necessarily would suggest it could lead to this as I am, but it has consequences. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man arrested, accused of threatening to kill CNN employees - BmorePat87 - 01-24-2018, 01:08 PM