Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries
(01-24-2018, 05:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.  If she was talking about all citizens then that would include me.

Why is this so hard for you to grasp.  It is possible to speak badly of a country without insulting all of its citizens, but when you start talking about all of the citizens then you are making a blanket statement and judging everyone in the country.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.  Trump was not just talking about the country or its leaders.  he was talking about individual citizens who want to immigrate to the US.

Not difficult at all for me to grasp. Of course it is possible to speak badly of a country without insulting all of its citizens.

I've been to Afghanistan and that place is a shithole. Its rulers rule by deceit, intimidation, and fear and that is just the elected leaders. The self-appointed leaders (warlords) can be must worse. Also while in Afghanistan I have had families that cannot afford shoes slaughter their last goat just to have a feast when I came to their village.

Many of them would never leave that country and just want education and running water. Some of them are the most compassionate people I have ever seen in my life, but their country is a shithole.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - bfine32 - 01-24-2018, 05:33 PM