Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries
(01-24-2018, 05:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No one has called every citizen of a country a s-hole.   These guys just want something to complain about instead of just admitting these places are in fact s-hole disasters.  

They have to virtue signal for a week instead of just admit what we all already know and move on to the issue at hand.  Immigration

It's just more of the non-productive back and forth that is ruining our establishment.

Instead of crying "RACIST!!" perhaps someone could have explained to him something similar to what I did when I answered Fred.

So if we were talking about Afghanistan and someone asked me "Why do we allow so many immigrants from this shithole' I would agree with them that it is a shithole, but there are some good and innocent people there. I would not "stand up to the bully" and hold a press conference after the meeting to cry "RACIST!!"

Other folks have motivation for doing so; however, it is not constructive. Racism is based on ignorance; I've always tried to share thoughts and ideas with the ignorant, not call them names.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - bfine32 - 01-24-2018, 05:45 PM