Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries
(01-24-2018, 07:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't think Trump said it because they're black, I think he's just ignorant on Africa and gets a lot of his talking points from Stephen Miller. Miller is absolutely racist and the fact that he is the one leading the conversation on immigration policy is alarming. So when the President derides an entire continent as being a "shithole", I worry what this slime ball whispers to him that is derailing all bipartisan efforts. Someone who has spent his life since high school publicly railing against Latinos, Muslims, diversity, and feminism while hanging out with the now leader of the White Supremacist movement has no place in our government.

Also, just read his article trashing Durham. That town kicks ass.

I used to think we couldn’t have someone who spent years hanging out with terrorists and cop killers were Not fit for public office. Yet that didn’t stop obama from being president.

Being pro merit based immigration doesn’t make you a white supremecists. You are, as usual, jumping the shark.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - StLucieBengal - 01-24-2018, 09:35 PM