Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man arrested, accused of threatening to kill CNN employees
(01-25-2018, 12:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I love watching you not get it.  Dear lord.  Smirk

Well you're half right. Smirk

(01-25-2018, 12:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: "The people"?  Looks like you quoted one person almost exclusively.  I didn't see a lot of blaming the shooting on others except for generalizations from two posters, one of them a more extreme right poster and the other a guy who never posts.  It's like me using you and ballsofsteel to point out how unhinged the left is.  Like I said earlier, outliers make for poor generalizations.

God this must hard for you.

More than one person is "people".

Bfine asked who "we" blamed. I went to the thread discussing the event and quote people who placed blame.

(01-25-2018, 12:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I am aware, you still aren't.   Smirk

I hope this isn't how you question suspects. It's sad.

(01-25-2018, 12:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh man, I wish I could clue you in, it just wouldn't be funny anymore if I did.

Yep. Sad.

If you would like to comment on the actual topic I'll be here all day. If it's just going to be more of the "nuh uh...you're wrrrooonngggg" that you usually follow me around with I'll be done now. Seems some people DO bring out the worst in others. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man arrested, accused of threatening to kill CNN employees - GMDino - 01-25-2018, 09:39 AM