Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries
(01-25-2018, 03:15 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So I've skimmed through the thread and could respond to individual posts, but I've come late to the party. So I'll just post my opinion in general on the subject.

First of all, I don't really have a problem with shithole countries being called shithole countries. They are what they are. However where the hell else do some of you expect people to come here from? Norway? Really? Norway is ranked toward the top in quality of life. Why the **** would they want to come here unless it was something job specific?

In general people immigrate to improve their quality of life. It is not a decision made lightly either. It is not easy giving up every thing you've ever known.

I agree with these sentiments. The only difference is by adding a point system we are ensuring we have people coming here who are armed with the ability to thrive.

We are already flooded with low or no skilled people. We can’t have any more until we get our current situation sorted out. And the low skilled people can still get enough points.

I don’t think Norway had anything to do with anything. I believe he just met with them the meeting before. That could have easily been any other country.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - StLucieBengal - 01-25-2018, 03:30 PM