Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries
(01-25-2018, 03:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I agree with these sentiments.   The only difference is by adding a point system we are ensuring we have people coming here who are armed with the ability to thrive.  

We are already flooded with low or no skilled people.   We can’t have any more until we get our current situation sorted out.   And the low skilled people can still get enough points.    

I don’t think Norway had anything to do with anything.   I believe he just met with them the meeting before.   That could have easily been any other country.

They way I see it though we don't need highly skilled immigrants coming here to take highly skilled Americans jobs.  Look at the Mason area here, lots of highly trained Indians willing to work for less because it's better than what they would make back home.  And I have a hard time believing that we can not find that many qualified individuals within our own country to fill those positions.  The low skilled or no skilled people are doing the jobs that most Americans don't want anyway.

IMO we should be limiting these HB1 visas and allowing low skilled immigrants to fill the jobs that most Americans don't want anyway.   Vet them to make sure they are not terrorist or criminals and I'm good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 01-25-2018, 03:49 PM