Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most dominant lineman at senior bowl.
(01-29-2018, 09:22 AM)Au165 Wrote: Torn Labrums sucks, the surgery and recovery is more painful than the injury itself. It is 8-12 weeks post surgery before you can even begin rehabbing, and it can take almost six months before you feel back to "normal" and with our history of 1st round players not contributing I am passing on pretty much anyone who is already hurt.

A lot of it depends on how serious the tear is. If it is a full re anchoring then he could be "not right" for up to a year, if it's just a slight tear then it could be nothing serious.

Let's be realistic here.  What you're describing is sort of a "worst case scenario", type of situation.  Now, just ask yourself;  If Wynn was really in a worst case situation, do you think that he would be out there practicing and playing, attempting to improve his stock in meaningless activities?  

Personally, I don't think that the man would be jeopardizing his athletic future career, over trying to gain a few more bucks on his rookie deal.  Possible, but I just don't see it.

Your description of the injury sounds all "doom and gloom", but it's really not that way in actuality.  I'm in my late 40's, and just had my shoulder rebuilt about a year ago.  One of the four repairs done, was fixing a torn labrum.  Rehab began 10 days post surgery, I was cleared by the Physical Therapist, and given the OK to resume weight training after 12 weeks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most dominant lineman at senior bowl. - SunsetBengal - 01-29-2018, 09:59 AM