Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most dominant lineman at senior bowl.
(01-29-2018, 09:59 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's be realistic here.  What you're describing is sort of a "worst case scenario", type of situation.  Now, just ask yourself;  If Wynn was really in a worst case situation, do you think that he would be out there practicing and playing, attempting to improve his stock in meaningless activities?  

Personally, I don't think that the man would be jeopardizing his athletic future career, over trying to gain a few more bucks on his rookie deal.  Possible, but I just don't see it.

Your description of the injury sounds all "doom and gloom", but it's really not that way in actuality.  I'm in my late 40's, and just had my shoulder rebuilt about a year ago.  One of the four repairs done, was fixing a torn labrum.  Rehab began 10 days post surgery, I was cleared by the Physical Therapist, and given the OK to resume weight training after 12 weeks.

I wrestled an entire year with a torn labrum in college, it's not that you can't do things it's more so you can't do them as well. As the doctor told me, "It's torn your not going to damage that anymore". As for your situation everyone is different. Mine was a complete tear and the time line put me back at 3 months but no overhead exercises for roughly 6 months. 

I am simply at the point where I don't want to draft anyone coming in that is already injured. When is the last time that actually worked out for us? Based on our history of drafting injured guys, I am approaching them all doom and gloom until further notice. There are plenty of quality lineman in this draft that won't miss rookie mini camp.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most dominant lineman at senior bowl. - Au165 - 01-29-2018, 10:54 AM