Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm Still Upset Eifert Got An Injury In Meaningless Pro Bowl
NFL Network showing replay of Pro Bowl, the most boring pointless game of the year. Not very many people in stands either. Way before Eifert got injured in this, I was saying for years on Bengals.com Jungle Noise that this dumb game needs stopped before some top players get injured. Well, it happened and Eifert has hardly played in 2016 and 2017 after having the 2015 season Pro Bowl Game injury. Again, NFL Network will show more replays of this game and anything on TV is better than watching this boring game. The play-offs make sense, the Super Bowl makes sense, regular season makes sense, but the Pro Bowl game makes no sense. It is not a team concept well practiced playbook game, and this exhibition game is worse than preseason. At least preseason is to prepare for the season and even then you don't want preseason injuries. Injuries in the Pro Bowl are the worst. Eifert hasn't been the same since injured in this dumb Pro Bowl, and THAT is hard to accept. One day they will get smart and stop this pointless Pro Bowl Game that few watch anyway.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm Still Upset Eifert Got An Injury In Meaningless Pro Bowl - kevin - 01-29-2018, 11:18 AM