Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries
(01-29-2018, 11:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Your first point is true, your second point is pure fiction.  Ethnicity, which is the correct word, is not an invention of the Europeans, it's a matter of genetics.  If this were not the case then it would not be possible to determine a person's genetic ancestry down to minute regions.  If you assertion is that Europeans invented ethnicity to justify treating other humans as less than human, well, you'd be wrong about that too.  Asian culture rather excels at that concept as well and every culture, when confronted by ethnicities visibly different from their own, has indulged in the exact same behavior.

I'm not referring to ethnicity. I am referring to "race", hence me saying "race". What you're saying about ethnicity is true, but this has no bearing on my post where I responded to someone who lumped all black people together.

Edit: in fact that's the very thing I would say when someone tries to say that race is scientific. There's no common gene cluster for race. We just decided to group people by skin color, which is as arbitrary as eye color or hair color. Ethnicity, however, has a genetic basis due to generations of mating and through out history is the better indicator of identity.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - BmorePat87 - 01-29-2018, 12:02 PM