Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm Still Upset Eifert Got An Injury In Meaningless Pro Bowl
(01-29-2018, 12:54 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I wish the NFL would take all the garbage games off the air and just go back to how it used to be. Thursday night sucks , Sunday night sucks, London Games suck , Pro Bowl  Ugh!!!!

Just have most of the games at 1:00 Sunday Afternoon and the rest at 4:00 Pm. What is so hard about that?

I don't know man, I actually enjoy the Sunday and Monday Night games.  I can get on board with getting rid of the rest, the Thursday Night and London games seem to have more of a negative effect on players and teams than the meager boost in NFL revenue can adequately justify.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I whole heartedly support the idea of doing away with the Pro-Bowl Game. It's really nothing more than a popularity contest, anyway. Besides, the NFL already names a true All-Star team, called the All-Pro team which, in my mind is much more a prestigious honor than being named to the Pro-Bowl team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Still Upset Eifert Got An Injury In Meaningless Pro Bowl - SunsetBengal - 01-29-2018, 01:12 PM