Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries
(01-29-2018, 01:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Please save it, no one buys it.  You say intentionally inflammatory things because you are either; a: a bigot, b: a troll, c: because your vocabulary is limited or, d: some combination of the three.  If you want to actually discuss or debate a subject then intentionally using inflammatory language will achieve the opposite of your stated goal.  No one will ignore such rhetoric and engage in a discussion of the topic as doing so would provide, at the very least, tacit approval of the language you use to intentionally provoke.  

Just because you discuss something with me doesn’t mean you are caliing anyone a savage or approving of calling them one. I can use savage in a post and you can respond without using savage and yet the discussion will continue. It’s almost as if we are able to use the words we choose.

You are responsible for what you post. I am responsible for what I post. Calling me a bigot/troll/etc yourself is using inflammatory language. The reality is that we are all allowed to make an a-hole comment in a post. You are able to think whatever you wish about me as I am perfectly able to form my own opinions on you, others here, or topics.

It’s perfectly fine to be an a-hole from time to time. If this stops anyone from a discussion then once again, that is a them problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘s***hole’ countries - StLucieBengal - 01-29-2018, 01:38 PM