Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Trump try to fire Mueller?
(01-29-2018, 12:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: the same folks that seem unwilling to acknowledge the very real possibility of the DOJ, along with our Nation's top Law Enforcement Agency the FBI, being jaded and operating in a biased manner.

Just curious, but what makes you think this is a "very real possibility"?  Nothing more than the fact that a couple of agents have political positions opposite of Trump?

Do you really think that in government agencies full of political appointees like the DOJ and FBI everyone is going to be politically neutral?

Like I said, if they ever come up with any proof of any evidence being manufactured then I will be screaming for the agents to be prosecuted.  But so far all I have seen is Fox News and the other conservative news sources squealing about some FBI agents having political positions and claiming that is enough to prove they are crooked.

If you were sitting on a jury and my defense of my client consisted of "You can't believe anything that officer says because he thinks my client is a crook" would you vote "not guilty"?

James Comey is a life long republican who was appointed as a federal prosecutor by George Bush and even served as acting attorney general under Bush when John Ashcroft was ill, but now he is supposed to be working for the Democrats?

Messages In This Thread
Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - GMDino - 01-26-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-26-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-26-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-29-2018, 12:13 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - fredtoast - 01-29-2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-29-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Au165 - 02-02-2018, 12:04 PM