Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Mike may gauge team/player success by comparing to the bottom, not the Top
(01-29-2018, 04:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Of course it's not acceptable. And Mike's desire to win a Super Bowl may not be enough to get him to change his ways, but I don't doubt he wants to win one. Pretty much like your "tl,dr" says. Or it's like a smoker who wants to quit smoking but not enough that he does whatever is necessary to quit.

My point is that just wanting something to magically happen to you without putting in the effort doesn't really can't as wanting it, in my book.  Perhaps I'm a bit harsh (and let's not compare it to smoking, unless you honestly think Mike Brown is addicted to losing!), but you can swear on a stack of Bibles that you WANT something, but if you don't do what it takes to get it, you don't want it.

Deep down everyone who wants to be a famous singer by singing at the Podunk PA karaoke night every Wednesday has to realize that Berry Gordy hain't walking through that door looking to sign the next David Ruffin.

Mike Brown either doesn't care about winning, or he thinks he's trying to win and is therefore mentally unfit to run the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike may gauge team/player success by comparing to the bottom, not the Top - Nately120 - 01-29-2018, 04:58 PM