Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politics and math don't mix
It is kind of like the haters on here. No matter how many times someone points out that Dalton and Green have put up numbers on par with current or future HOF QB-WR tandems in their first years together, there is a constant barage of "Dalton sucks" and 'Green sucks." Even those who defend them say they "aren't good enough." The numbers say they are beyond good enough, but if someone has decided Dalton is not the QB for me or Green is not the WR for me they will hate them until the day they die. Those guys could win 10 straight Super Bowls together and you would come on here and those haters would still be saying they suck and that there are so many better QBs and WRs out there. It isn't a matter of them not being able to count or understand the statistics (although one thread creator today demonstrated he could do neither) it is just a deep seated belief that will never change. It is kind of like RG III saying he is the best QB in NFL. The numbers sure don't back that up, but he believes it, so he will get that problem wrong every time he is asked. So if what the study shows is the average person is about as stupid as RG III and they got paid to prove this, well, I guess that is impressive.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Politics and math don't mix - xxlt - 08-27-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Politics and math don't mix - xxlt - 08-27-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Politics and math don't mix - xxlt - 08-27-2015, 06:03 PM