Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Air Force One refrigerators to cost nearly $24 million
If you would have asked me how a series of refrigerators could cost $24 million dollars I probably would have guessed they dispense diamonds instead of ice, or something stupid like that.

(01-30-2018, 04:23 PM)Au165 Wrote: It is expensive to do anything custom in the aviation world, so it doesn't bother me or shock me. This is actually a relatively important requirement in the event of some sort of attack requiring Air force One to become a mobile command center they will need to make sure they can keep food stored for long periods of time.

It says the current fridges on air force one haven't been updated since 1990.  I guess we're lucky no one has wanted to do us harm in the past 27 years, eh? I guess I'm just out to get Trump, but I do find it interesting that refrigerators that were good enough for the other guys just don't hold up to the scrutiny of the only president who came from a golden penthouse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Air Force One refrigerators to cost nearly $24 million - Nately120 - 01-30-2018, 04:35 PM