Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Poll Shows Dems' Mammoth Congressional Lead for 2018 Has Disappeared
(01-31-2018, 09:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So your first one is that he reduced federal employees, your second one is something that is anticipated, and your 3rd one is something that was leaked? 

Seems solid enough reason not to be behind him. 

If it had just been reducing the number of federal employees, I would have said that. But the reduction in State Department staff, specifically, has been extremely damaging to our diplomatic efforts.

You asked for policy positions I disagreed with, there you have it. Shall I exchange the leaked one for the appointments I disagree with since they are also policy decisions? Or maybe his decision to allow 14 people to receive the PDB, including Kushner who apparently can't even get a permanent clearance after over a year.

I gave you answers for actual policy reasons I disagree with Trump. You can be free to disagree with those, but those are legitimate disagreements with him that I have and are not based on who he is.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Poll Shows Dems' Mammoth Congressional Lead for 2018 Has Disappeared - Belsnickel - 01-31-2018, 09:51 PM