Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia News Reporter Shot Live
Here's another crazy radical liberal gun law I would propose.

Or, one could call it common sense.

A lot of places have set up special drug courts or family courts due to need in the community. So, there is both precedent for and evidence of the need for a special gun court.

It took 3 and 1/2 years for the d-bag who killed people in a theater to get life in prison without parole. Could he claim self defense? No. Was there any doubt he was the killer? No. Did it matter if he was crazy? No. They will decide that now and put him in a regular prison or a psychiatric prison based on his evaluation.

So, why did it take 3 and 1/2 years to get to today. In part because the prosecutors wanted the death penalty, which is idiotic. He would have plead guilty as soon as he was charged and this could have been over a long time ago.
Especially if the case went to a special court with a docket that only handled gun cases.

So, how about we have special gun courts? You do a mass shooting, you rob a liquor store with a gun, you pop a cap in your ex-homey's ass, guess what? You go on a special court docket and everything is expedited. You have a right to an attorney but you want to plead not guilty? Fine, get ready for trial. It is in a week. If you are innocent you will be glad to get the b/s case out in the open and dismissed or beat the charge. If you are guilty then it will be shown. Soon. No death penalty, but minimum sentences something like this. You are convicted of using a gun in a crime you get 20 years minimum. You fired the gun (whether you hit anyone or not) during the crime you get 25 minimum. You get convicted of killing someone you get 35 years minimum. You get convicted of killing more than one person in the same episode you get life w/o parole. Period. And if you are crazy, we don't care. Not guilty by reason of insanity is not a plea. You are guilty if you are guilty. If you are crazy we will put you in the crazy pokey and not the regular big house.

Now good old Billy Joe "I sleep with a .38 under my pillow" All American can keep on keep on. He can sleep with his gun. He can shower with it. He can take it for rides in the car. He can concealed carry it (but not in schools, bars, or hospitals) and most of all he can use it every day of his life for self defense or never - whichever circumstances dictate. But Jimmy Jack "I shoot people because that's how I roll" Criminal either thinks long and hard about a new life of crime that doesn't involve shooting the old pistole or he goes bye-bye for a long time if he is convicted of using a gun in a crime or shooting someone.

I know, I know, it's madness. It is just a cover for big government to come and take your guns. You busted me. Hey, here they come. Hide the guns!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia News Reporter Shot Live - xxlt - 08-27-2015, 09:02 PM