Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Poll Shows Dems' Mammoth Congressional Lead for 2018 Has Disappeared
(01-31-2018, 11:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I wouldn't exactly describe my Dad as "uninformed".  He retired from his UAW job at age 51, he's continued to work for 20 years and counting since.  Why?  Because he don't want to touch is pension or 401K, and he likes going on cruises 3 or 4 times per year.

Heck, Dad's the one who swayed me over to Trump, when I was still skeptical.  He said that all that bloviating BS is just an act, this guy has our true interests at heart.  

My dad is 72 and still works because when Regan and his cronies destroyed the union he was in he had to dig out from under the horrible economy that followed.  Knock on wood my parents are doing well enough now.  He ended up with a good, family owned company where he's been for 30 years.  And now he has good insurance with them.

With apologies to your father: All that bloviating is exactly who Trump is.  Look at how he speaks off the cuff versus a scripted speech.  Look how he tweets.  Hell look at the times he's been sued and lost.

Trump knows how to put Trump on things while other being get the blame/do the work and he gets the credit.

I certainly know that if someone doesn't recognize the way Trump is by now they aren't going to change their minds.  So I won't try.  But I can't deny his true self either.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Poll Shows Dems' Mammoth Congressional Lead for 2018 Has Disappeared - GMDino - 02-01-2018, 09:48 AM