Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legal fees consumed 40% of Trump campaign spending at year's end
(02-02-2018, 03:00 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: You honestly should be banned for this stupidity.  You should be banned for a lot of things....but this board leans far libtard.

"libtard" Now I have to take what you post seriously?  Cool

OK.

Obama's first year in office:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obamas-first-year-by-the-numbers/

Quote:POLITICAL FUNDRAISERS: 28 

• The events raised at least $27.25 million. (3 of the events Mr. Obama attended declined to disclose how much was raised.
• George W. Bush did 6 fundraisers his 1st year raising over $48 million.

I'm sure the pace picked up as he got closer to re-election.  I am also sure he was elected using private money and not federal funds (unlike say Reagan who didn't have to fund-raise).  And I'm sure no other POTUS filed for re-election the day after been sworn in and attend campaign rallies within the first few months.

Trump is a conman.  And he's conning y'all to line his own coffers while crying that people are looking at what he does...something he didn't have happen in "the business world".
So keep defending your boy, and please do keep up with the insults as it does let me know how much effort I should put into this.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legal fees consumed 40% of Trump campaign spending at year's end - GMDino - 02-02-2018, 08:05 AM