Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which NFL franchises never to have won Super Bowl are closest to title breakthrough?
(02-02-2018, 12:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’ll have to just agree to disagree, Wyche. I actually deleted my post cause honestly arguing over who is worse between these two terrible franchises is like the South Park episode with the giant douche vs the turd sandwich lol

LMAO. :andy:  

No problem disagreeing my good man.  I'm just jaded I guess because I remember the last days of Paul Brown's 80s squads.  We were an up and comer.....innovative and made good trades before FA.  I can only hope the Katie regime makes the necessary adjustments when her time comes.  I've been around too long to let Son of Paul run me off, I just don't have any faith in him.  Stranger things have happened though.....maybe they catch that lightning in a bottle soon.  I thought it was 2015, but.....

It's tough.  Even when things look good, we get snake bit.  Greg Cook, Krumrie, Stanley Wilson, and Boomer's bum shoulder in 88, Carson's knee, Andy's thumb, the fumble, the PFs.....shit makes you wonder.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Re: - Pat5775 - 02-01-2018, 10:37 PM