Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which NFL franchises never to have won Super Bowl are closest to title breakthrough?
(02-02-2018, 02:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is all true, but you honestly have more faith in the Browns than us winning a Superbowl Wyche?

MB will not live forever, Marv will be gone in a couple of years, PA is gone and replaced by a very good O-line coach etc.

Of course i am down on this team with Marv being back but i just cannot grapple the concept of the Browns winning a SB before us...

Even with a new GM.

To be honest, I don't think either one of them will be hoisting the hardware any time soon. :andy:

That said, I DO think the Browns have made some interesting and necessary moves in an attempt to better themselves.  They essentially threw away the last two seasons in order to have money to chase FAs, and Dorsey has had some good drafts out in KC.  He has also scouted and been a personnel director with Mike Holgrem in Green Bay and Seattle.  The man has been a part of rebuilding three downtrodden franchises already.  He also played in the NFL.  Joe Thomas has gone to bat for Hue as well.  The players like him.

Now, get to us......Mediocre Merv and Mike "Junior Justice" Brown.

Which scenario seems more likely to you?  One has a talent problem, the other has an administration problem.

[Image: Smokey-and-the-Bandit-300x225.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Re: - Pat5775 - 02-01-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Which NFL franchises never to have won Super Bowl are closest to title breakthrough? - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-02-2018, 03:09 PM