Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Trump try to fire Mueller?
So, after reading the memo, I'm left with lots of questions that could be answered by source materials. Was the FISA application they speak of the first, or subsequent ones? This is about 4 total applications, so I'd like to know which one(s) supposedly omitted the information they are claiming. Also, it is my understanding that these applications tend to run into hundreds of pages, so what was the other information contained? There would have to be more behind the request than just the dossier, or any judge worth their salt would have denied it. So for them to have probable cause 4 times says they had other things in hand.

Looking at this critically, the memo is much ado about nothing. Written by partisan staffers telling only a part of the story. Context is necessary to understand this, and there is no context.

I do find it funny, though, that this is claiming that these officials used this process for politics when three out of the four officials are Republicans. But whatever.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - GMDino - 01-26-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-26-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-26-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-29-2018, 12:13 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-29-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Au165 - 02-02-2018, 12:04 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Belsnickel - 02-02-2018, 03:42 PM