Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which NFL franchises never to have won Super Bowl are closest to title breakthrough?
(02-02-2018, 03:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Didn't know all that about Dorsey, so some great points. We all know that MB is cheap in FA and that Marv cannot get his
players ready for the Playoffs but i think you have to get to the Playoffs first to have a chance and i think we have a much
better chance at this then the Browns in this Division.

The Browns will always have a tough time competing in the AFC North without a decent QB and until they get one of these
i cannot give them much of a thought.

With us adding Pollack and Van Pelt we might be able to carry Marv's lame ass to a SB, yah never know.

Plus i am sure Lazor, Pollack, Van Pelt and Austin will all be in the running for HC in a couple years.

Mikeyboy won't live forever either.

I agree with that....wholeheartedly.  We will see how this all unfolds during FA and the draft.  As I said earlier, if they pick up a serviceable starter in FA or the draft, they could make some noise.  Look at the names at QB in FA.  A LOT of serviceable stop gaps to potential solid starters out there.  Some plausible trades too.  The Ravens are beginning to fade.....and we're currently re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.  It could happen sooner than a lot of people think.

I also said in another reply to Nicoma that we might catch lightning in a bottle......and that I'm hoping Katie makes the necessary adjustments to move into modern era competition.  Time will tell on that, but I'm convinced Son of Paul will most certainly have to luck into a SB; regardless of coach(es).

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Re: - Pat5775 - 02-01-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Which NFL franchises never to have won Super Bowl are closest to title breakthrough? - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-02-2018, 04:00 PM