Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Early Mock Draft Concensus
(02-02-2018, 11:29 AM)Chezaugie Wrote: Sounds like Okorafor is "Ced.2." I'm sure Paul Alexander would have wanted to take him in the first round:

image: http://walterfootball.com/college/WesternMichigan_logo.gif

[Image: WesternMichigan_logo.gif] Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan
Height: 6-6. Weight: 330.
Projected 40 Time: 5.19.
Projected Round (2018): 4-6.

1/22/18: There were some reports in the media about Okorafor as an early-round tackle prospect. After speaking with some team sources, they weren't enthusiastic about Okorafor. Some sources felt that while Okorafor has some athletic ability, he is a very soft offensive lineman, and they think he is going to get pushed around in the NFL. Those team sources were grading Okorafor on the third day of the 2018 NFL Draft and were against their teams selecting him.

Have also heard Connor Williams as a Ced 2.0 even if i don't necessarily believe it...

Coming off of injury, extremely athletic but a bit soft at times. Heavy feet though.

(02-02-2018, 12:47 PM)depthchart Wrote: If I had to take a guess as to what the Bengals will do (assuming Hobson is correct that they won't take O-line with pick #12) my guess would be that they will take Linebacker Roquan Smith.

Just a very early guess based on who may still be there at pick #12 but we could use a high energy tackler with speed that appears to be good in pass coverage as well.

Roquan may not be quite as fast as Ryan Shazier of the Steelers (4.38 forty) but Roquan should run well at the combine.

I would take Roquan at 12 if both Quentin and McGlinchey are gone, might be BPA for us honestly.

Roquan actually does remind me of Shazier but i think Roquan takes better angles than Shazier did in college.

(02-02-2018, 01:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I've always preferred a BPA-need mix.
I think it's safe to say the two biggest areas of need are OT, LB, and C.
Therefore, if it were me, the pick would be BPA for one of those three positions.

Same here agree completely. :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Early Mock Draft Concensus - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-02-2018, 09:53 PM