Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Trump try to fire Mueller?
(02-03-2018, 12:37 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: And, oh yeah, "this is a Republican spin job to discredit Mueller"....and then "Nunes screwed up disclosing the investigation started before Carter Page".  A carefully crafted spin, but oh my he accidentally really screwed the pooch.  From "don't release anything" to "it's lies and now they won't let us tell the truth".   This is how you know they are lying and scrambling in damage control.  Seriously, look at Adam Schiff - dude LOOKS like a weasel.

It's not a mistake, it's intended to give the memo the credibility it deserves.  Then it's "oh, they cherry picked".  No, it doesn't get more simple and clear than "without the Dossier we don't seek a warrant".  The memo is very straightforward, and it basically sandboxes FISA abuses around Carter Page - nothing more, nothing less.  There's no reason for anyone to have issue with that memo, aside from the FBI guys who may have committed a crime.

Do innocent people usually go through so much trouble to stop an investigation?

I remember back when no one on Trumps campaign team had contact with Russians... Now Trump and his propaganda outlets are in an all out misinformation campaign to villify the FBI. 

I would laugh if it wasnt so scary and sad. 

You should sign up for some classes at Trump U. They offer some great courses that really teach you how to spot the bullshit.

Messages In This Thread
Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - GMDino - 01-26-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-26-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-26-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-29-2018, 12:13 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Dill - 01-29-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - Au165 - 02-02-2018, 12:04 PM
RE: Did Trump try to fire Mueller? - NATI BENGALS - 02-03-2018, 12:59 AM