Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jeremy Hill Says Bye To Bengals
I said it during the season, I had no problem with Jeremy deciding to miss the rest of the season to have surgery to be ready for next year. This is a job for these guys. Forget the love of the game bullshit. Owners use these guys up for profit and toss them aside when they're done with them. Yes, I understand that's how it works, but why do people get upset when the players look out for themselves? This is their livelihood. Hill knew the writing was on the wall when Mixon was drafted. I don't blame Hill one bit for getting everything right to be ready for next year instead of risking further injury in a lost season for a team that was going to replace him.

I understand there's a lot of hard feelings because of the fumble in the playoffs, but people were able to move past the Pacman and Burfict stuff with ease. Say what you want about Hill, but reality is he fumbled and Burfict and Pacman contributed just as much to the team losing as Hill did. Playing the imaginary "if Hill didn't fumble" is pointless because he did. It actually happened. Then the stupid shit that Burfict and Pacman did happened as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jeremy Hill Says Bye To Bengals - BFritz21 - 01-31-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Jeremy Hill Says Bye To Bengals - CJD - 02-01-2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Jeremy Hill Says Bye To Bengals - CJD - 02-01-2018, 10:19 AM
RE: Jeremy Hill Says Bye To Bengals - BMK - 02-01-2018, 12:17 PM
RE: Jeremy Hill Says Bye To Bengals - J24 - 02-01-2018, 07:41 PM
RE: Jeremy Hill Says Bye To Bengals - J24 - 02-03-2018, 02:57 PM
RE: Jeremy Hill Says Bye To Bengals - muskiesfan - 02-03-2018, 11:27 AM