Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNQB article on Dalton and the Bengals
The comment I left in their comments section...

"I love how there is a preseason game where Dalton has a pick 6 (that goes RIGHT through the hands of the infallible AJ Green), and everyone is ready to kill him. Pile on for another postseason loss last year (where both #1 and #2 WRs AND TEs were not playing) and talk about how his middle name should be average because he always has lows that balance out his highs. Well, if you were at all skilled at math, you would realize that if you have as many "lows" as "highs", you would not win 40 games in your first 4 season. Oh, and he plays in the AFC North, where he faces three top 10 defenses twice. Does anyone realize what Dalton did to teams in the NFL South? Matt Ryan gets to play six games in that defense-optional division. And don't get me started on Tom Brady's lack of competition in the AFC East and Luck's lack of competition if the AFC South. Luckily for Cincinnati, Dalton just turns a deaf ear to it and goes out and wins games. He doesn't lash out about how poorly his defense has played in the postseason. He doesn't complain about injuries. He doesn't complain about moronic coaching decisions (featuring Jermaine "drops" Gresham in the second playoff game??? What a friggin joke). He just goes out an wins. And I do feel that if he has a full complement of weapons stay healthy, they will win the division and make a title run"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MNQB article on Dalton and the Bengals - SHRacerX - 08-27-2015, 10:55 PM