Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Poll Shows Dems' Mammoth Congressional Lead for 2018 Has Disappeared
(02-02-2018, 09:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I did read today that the Dems stance on the budget is hurting them in the polls. I think Trump agreeing to citizenship of twice as many folks as the Dems simply wanted DACA extended for and then the Dems still crying RACIST!! is growing a little thin on more than just the Right.

There is this, but there is also the fact that their messaging has been terrible. There is a saying inside the beltway that Democrats are great at governing but terrible at running for office, and Republicans are great at running for office but terrible at governing. I don't necessarily agree with this whole hog, but I sure as shit agree with the idea that Democrats are terrible at running for office compared to the Republicans.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Poll Shows Dems' Mammoth Congressional Lead for 2018 Has Disappeared - Belsnickel - 02-05-2018, 10:17 AM