Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To all the Bill Belicheat suck ups....
(02-06-2018, 07:39 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You punish him by not letting him start and make him sit the first series, that's it. BB's ego got the best of him. Believed his own hype that he's the master coach and that everyone is replaceable. And I'd guess that as the game wore on and it was obvious that they needed Butler, the less likely he was to put him in. Doing so would concede that he was wrong to sit him the whole game and his ego is so big that he couldn't do it. And Tom nearly pulled it off for him, but the horseshoe finally fell out of his ass. BB is still the GOAT coach, but it's obvious now that his ego is even bigger. If it weren't for the fact that it's the Pats, I'd feel sorry for the rest of the team working so hard for so long and losing because of the coaches ego. 

Ironically this is the opposite of Tomlin. Bell blows off a walk through and gets no punishment. One coach lets the inmates run the asylum, the other lets his ego. 

I agree with that approach.  If BB has a bigger issue with Butler, he can always shit can him yesterday, and use the offseason to find his replacement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: To all the Bill Belicheat suck ups.... - SunsetBengal - 02-06-2018, 07:58 PM