Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Early Mock Draft Concensus
(02-06-2018, 07:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It would definitely be a blessing but Pollack needs to be working with them a lot pre-draft to determine if he thinks that he CAN get something out of them and turn them around because we don't want to go into the season with the position as an uncertainty and risk putting the entire season at risk.

If he can get a little something out of them but it's still not a high level, then I hope we still at least draft guys high (or relatively high) to create competition.  I don't want any player on the team thinking that they're a lock to start, especially on the offensive line (obvious exceptions to guys like AJ, Geno, Burfict, etc).

Personally, would like to see a couple of proven,solid vet olineman signed. High character guys with nasty dispositions,as far as blocking goes. There are some really interesting olineman in this draft: 
O'Neill, Hernandez, Cole, Wynn, Tooth, Cappa, & Bozeman to name a few. Add a couple of these guys, hopefully line is improved now.

I also really like some of the latter round LB's: De Luca, Jewell, Owosu, Williams, O'Daniel, Kiser, & Burks to name a few.

If the powers that be actually really do their homework & a great job of scouting for this draft, this team can be greatly improved. Several diamonds in the rough in this class.

All that said, I take DJ without batting an eye at #12.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Early Mock Draft Concensus - coachmcneil71 - 02-06-2018, 10:44 PM