Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade Your First Rounder For Foles?
(02-08-2018, 06:21 AM)ah5 Wrote: All for going all out on the o-line but depending whose available, especially in the first round, I wouldn't be upset if they took BPA.

One of either Quenton Nelson, Orlando Brown or Mike McGlinchey should be there. If not, I'd trade back and nab a Billy Price. This team will not address line in FA, so it needs to be in the high rounds of the draft. These mid-round linemen won't get it.

(02-08-2018, 10:03 AM)Wyche Wrote: Oh I agree.....but we're not QB needy.  If we're talking player trades, or lower round picks.....I'd be interested.  I'd pull the trigger, and let the competition for the starter job commence.

We're on the same page. If we could seriously upgrade the QB spot, go for it. Foles wouldn't be an upgrade.

(02-08-2018, 10:29 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: BTW, this was a thread on the mothership, after the 2013 season too, if nobody has brought it up.

How many horses have been beaten beyond recognition?

I thought this felt like deja vu. LOL

Everyone was brought up as a Dalton replacement back then. Foles, Kaepernick, trading for Ryan Mallett, etc. The only one I was down with was signing Peyton Manning after he left Indy. I was one of the very few that wasn't defending Dalton in that thread.  Mellow

Everyone said Peyton was washed up, "what about his neck", etc. My response was "how often do you get a chance to sign a HOF QB?"
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trade Your First Rounder For Foles? - Shake n Blake - 02-08-2018, 03:36 PM