Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2015 - an 8 and 0 start - #1 in the Power Rankings – Mike & Marvin’s Peak time
(02-09-2018, 04:47 PM)depthchart Wrote: My thread here implies that if Mike & Marvin can Peak again then maybe a Playoff win occurs this next chance.

Offers some Hope yet is cautiously skeptical.

I would think that they would want to improve their reputations and push towards building another 2015 caliber team that may just squeak over that Playoff win hump.

They need to get it in Gear, use Free Agency and Draft well just to have a chance to Peak again.

Their past Peak's (2015/Palmer/Henry teams) are both a compliment to them and a negative to them that they don't Peak higher and more often, with key injuries on those two teams making us wonder what may have been. That if healthy they could have Peaked higher.

I would not Bet money that they pull it off (the Playoff win) but see it as being possible. They have to INVEST in trying to do it. To want it.

Not convinced they will push for it even though they claim turning over a New Leaf.

This is sadly what optimism looks like in Cincy.

Look at the past Peaks as indicators that they could Peak one step higher some time in the future with a healthy Peaking team.

Low hopes to some and high, impossible hopes to others.

Yep, life of a Bengals fan.

Should happen one more time in the Dalton/Green/Burfict era i figure.

The last Peak we had a decent O-line, i think this is where it will hinge.

Just happy we moved on from PA, atleast now we might have a chance at a decent O-line again. That stubborness we witnessed
the last few years from PA really hurt this team. You just don't start poor players to the detriment of the team. PA saw these players
in practice, he knew, but we started them anyways and acted like we didn't need upgrades. This has to change.

Need to acknowledge that we need a new Center and LT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015 - an 8 and 0 start - #1 in the Power Rankings – Mike & Marvin’s Peak time - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-09-2018, 04:57 PM