Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 6 qbs passer rating when pressured and kept clean.
(02-09-2018, 08:03 PM)Jpoore Wrote: He definitely needs to sit a year or 2, but him and Allen both had wrs drop a lot of passes. That said Jackson is very inconsistent. I have a cutup of every 10+ yard throw by Jackson. He'll be great for 1 half, then the next half throw it 7 yards over receivers head. If he gets more consistent watch out. Agree with ur Mayfield point but I think he's a cross between Wilson and Brees.
For what it's worth kipers/mccshay do their mock drafts based on what scouts are telling them, not necessarily where they think they will go. So apparently the scouts think Mayfield is a first round lock

Dude kiper and Mcshay have their share of misses; look I am not saying he won't be good but he doesn't fit the prototype QB check list for a first Rd player and certainly not a top 10 player. Also it is very early in the process still some QB like White or Rudolph will take his place before April.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 6 qbs passer rating when pressured and kept clean. - J24 - 02-09-2018, 08:57 PM