Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 6 qbs passer rating when pressured and kept clean.
(02-10-2018, 03:21 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Throws receivers open. Ball placement is arguably the best in this draft. He goes through reads, moves throughout the pocket to extend plays and allows his other reads to get open. He's also arguably the most accurate passer in this draft, both outside and inside the pocket. He's not a "run for the 1st" quarterback, he moves around the backfield and keeps his eyes downfield.

That's not to say that Mayfield doesn't have his flaws, every prospect does. But Mayfield is easily a 1st round pick and will be gone within the top 10
None of those things are elite physical traits,  elite skill yes but physical traits no. Does he run fast no, is he big no, rocket arm no,  big hands like Brees or Wilson no. Look I like him as a prospect but your fooling yourself if you think that guy is going in the top 10.  Mayfield is probably at his ceiling as a QB and cant get that much better guys Like Darnold, Allen, Jackson, and Rosen all have more potential and have less baggage to them. To me four QBs go ahead of him and he is the first QB taken in Rd 2. Outside chance a team moves up to 32 to get him for a 5th year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 6 qbs passer rating when pressured and kept clean. - J24 - 02-10-2018, 09:00 PM