Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2015 - an 8 and 0 start - #1 in the Power Rankings – Mike & Marvin’s Peak time
(02-10-2018, 12:32 PM)dnkw Wrote: Was the O-line really even that good during the playoff seasons? I do not particularly remember it dominating anyone (certainly not from a rushing perspective).

And 2015 wasn't its fairly decent rating inflated due to Dalton getting rid of the ball quickly?

I would be interested to see how this team might progress with a genuinely good OL.

It was a lot better than it has been the last few years that is for sure. 2005 we had a very good O-line.

Dalton has always been great at getting the ball out quickly, but he still got sacked like crazy the last few years.

Also, McNally was a consultant for the O-line in 2015 which really helped it seemed.

So happy we moved on from PA and brought in a guy like Frank Pollack, cause like you said it should be interesting
if we have a genuinely good Offensive Line. Need to make a move or two in FA though.

Ogbuehi and Bodine just aren't good and i fear never will be even with a good O-line coach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015 - an 8 and 0 start - #1 in the Power Rankings – Mike & Marvin’s Peak time - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-11-2018, 05:47 PM