Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump struggles with the basics on history and civics in DACA tweet
(02-12-2018, 11:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1) Sounds like a whole lot of excuses for accomplishing nothing in 2 years. Trump's been in office just over a year; we'll see what we get. So use what ever phrase you want: decide, do, accomplish,.... none of it changes the facts that nothing got done in the 2 years they control Congress and the White House.

You're really going back and forth here

"They didn't accomplish anything"

"He actually said they decided to do nothing"

"well it sounds to me like they gave up, so they decided to do nothing"

"Actually they kept introducing it and tried to vote on it"

"So that's your excuse for them not accomplishing anything?"

So are you sticking with your line of Trump meant they "didn't accomplish anything" when he said they "decided to do nothing" now? 

Quote:2) So Obama passed an Executive Order, that defied law, in his 8 years as POTUS, I must retract my assertion that they accomplished nothing

and the other stuff but, yea it sucks addressing historic highs after declaring he just kicked the can down the road with regards to illegal immigration so it's cool, just ignore it. 

Quote:3) I agree that this thread is about ignorance and moreover, it is quite petty in nature. 

I think petty is sticking your fingers in your ears arguing semantics after displaying ignorance over the difference between a filibuster in the House and the Senate or changing your argument every other post but that's just my opinion. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump struggles with the basics on history and civics in DACA tweet - BmorePat87 - 02-12-2018, 11:28 PM